Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grey’s Anatomy

I'm surprised I'm still alive today...my stress level has been so high the past couple nights while watching Grey's Anatomy, I wasn't sure I'd make it. What a freaking awesome show.

I thoroughly enjoyed that everyone on the show had some sort of major drama in life. Unfortunately, I don't agree with most of it in a moral sense - Izzy shoulda never almost killed Denny (guess I ain't the romantic I thought I was), Meredith " Derek should NOT have hooked up, the Chief shouldn't have cheated on his wife in the first place, Cristina should have sucked it up " been there for her man, etc. However, I think George is great " am ok with the new girlfriend...though she's a bit tough. Alex also stepped up " seemed like a decent guy. Interesting. Poor Chief's wife, Addison " vet...they're caught with messed up hearts.

I can't wait until next season! In the meantime, I think I'll find the first season to see how it went...

No comments: