Wednesday, August 23, 2006

back to school

i have the Billy Madison song in my head about going back to school...it's kinda fun.

unfortunately, it may be a bit of a challenge to get into classes. seems i took the super-irresponsible route this summer " chose to ignore payment deadlines, so my classes were dropped from my schedule. this was all after missing a couple registration deadlines. obviously, i'm not too enthusiastic about school.

however, my head is back on straight " i'm ready to go....besides the notebook shopping i must do at lunch. i've found two classes i can take that still have room for me, and i gave the professors a heads-up that i'd be dropping in to add the class. hopefully the professors go for it " i can roll with the semester.

i'll be taking Financial Management, which builds off of Accounting (ack!!!) and a Managerial Decisions class. should be a-ok. wish me luck!

No comments: