Tuesday, August 29, 2006

visits, school, money, my car & uber

i love it when people come to visit me. it's great to show off this uberfabulous area in which i live. i do have to admit, however, that it's nice to get back to a normal routine and sleep in my own bed again. i'm exhausted...even though it was a fairly mellow weekend.

my second class looks to be ok. Quantitative Decision Making, i think it's called. it'll be a lot of work, but as long as i keep up with the uberhomework, it should flow smoothly (according to previous students, anyway). plus, he let us out at 7:20 instead of 8:45 tonite. i love that.

september is officially Spend No Money Month. i've been on an uberspending rampage with no budget to back it. oy vey. i hate how this can completely ruin my mood and almost send me into a depressoin. luckily, i KNOW i can handle a budget, and will force my 'fly by the seat of my pants' spirit to stick to it.

i'm addicted to washing my car. i got home at 7:45 " went to town on Pitter. she looks ubersparkly clean.

"uber" is the word of the week. i've enjoyed using it...you should try, too!

No comments: