Thursday, October 5, 2006

i hope i sleep tonight

i'm all nervous about the game tomorrow.
not only am i nervous for the boys...i'm nervous about the amount of taunting i may get as i wear my Twins jersey into the A's stadium. i can take spit...but if i get peed on, it's gonna get ugly. (that won't happen, right?)

funny story from today:
i was giving new hire orientation and the presentation was up on the big screen. i asked a leading question into my next topic and then realized the answer was on the slide showing. i covered up my laptop monitor, thinking that would do the trick. it didn't. the new hires saw the answer up on the screen, told me what it was and i then had to fess up to what i was doing with my hand over my laptop monitor.

at least we all got a good laugh out of it.

No comments: