Tuesday, March 27, 2007

there’s good in everything

after meeting the surgeon who is now taking care of my pinky (which is pretty dang broken), i took the first opportunity i could to send a text message to a couple friends that said, "holy hot dr."  seriously, i became extremely twittered the moment he walked into the door and introduced himself.  he's tall, attractive and really nice.  oh, and a doctor.  unfortunately, i couldn't control my natural flirting gift, but i don't think i made too big a fool of myself.  he's gotta be used to it.  and now i can look forward to seeing him again in four weeks (and i might run into him monday).  i'm tempted to neglect my pinky, causing reason to see him several times thereafter...

as for my pinky, it's a pretty serious fracture that's messing up the tendons that lead to my hand.  i have to wear a brace on it for four weeks to try to keep it straight and then we'll see what happens.  no re-breaking today, so that was nice.  we'll see how it goes....doctor suggested not playing volleyball for a while...we'll also see how that goes...

ah, hot doctor, you have made my day.

No comments: