Thursday, January 31, 2008

awesome neighbor story

we've got a great neighbor...we call her crazy bird lady behind her back. she's got a couple birds and isn't totally there. but, truly, she's extremely sweet, tolerant, considerate & a quality neighbor. we couldn't ask for more.

she tapes notes to our door once in a while...to ask for somethin', just say hi, or give us a life update. the other night we came home to this...

How The Fight Started...
I accidently rear-ended a car this morning.
There we were alongside the road and the driver slowly gets out of his car.

You know how you can get sooo stressed and then how real-life-stuff seems to be funny?
Well, I couldn't believe it...the guy was a DWARF!!

He storms over to my car, looks up to me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"
Without really thinking I look down at him and say, "Well then...WHICH ONE ARE YOU?"

...and that's when the fight started...

No comments: