Saturday, August 9, 2008

at the car wash

i hate it when funny, evil things happen to me and no one is around to watch and laugh.

on my way to start writing, i decided to stop and wash my car. at first, i thought i should wait until after writing to do it as a reward, but then i decided that it just needed to be done.

the car wash is an old school, put $2 of quarters in and use the hose, kind of car wash. so i put my money in. suddenly, it was evident that there was a hole in the hose, as it was exploding all over...focusing on the top of my head. rough. after an "are you kidding me?!?," i grabbed the hose and curled it up so the water was directed towards my car...which i did for three more minutes to at least rinse my car. unreal.

i had to go home to dry my hair before heading to the coffee shop. talk about makin' me crabby - i like to delay homework, but usually with something fun, not torture.

life is rough. let the strategic plan begin!

No comments: