2009 was pretty insane...some good things, some bad things, some awesome times, some devasting times...i'm glad it's over. let's review my goals from january (CnP from jan '09) -
- learn to use the George Foreman grill
- run a marathon (july 26th, san francisco)
- done! and i beat oprah. and this kept me sane.
- eat less, work out more
- i ran way more...i ate a little less...we'll call it a success
- spend less, save more
- failure. though i moved back into a cheap rent house.
- learn to play tennis
- somewhat fail. i played tennis at least once...and bought a racket.
- i did many other things.
2009 was the year for my family. my sister was hit with breast cancer, so i spent a LOT of time in minnesota (relatively speaking). it was awesome, yet devastating. exhausting. wearing. and motivating. she kicks ass...i always knew that, but now it's serious. she's my hero. and my family has grown through all of this.
i'm still contemplating 2010 - i really have no idea what it'll bring. i'm hoping for great memories, some more growin' up and a trip somewhere i haven't been.
- eat at home more (all the time in january to get in the habit)
- save more (eating at home will help a lot)
- try something new everything month