Friday, January 13, 2006

little things

in general, the little things in life make my day. having mountains " beautiful blue sky ahead of me as i drive to work, being hot in a sweater while outside on january 12, getting a funny joke in my email, a wink from my man...they all make my day.

however, today a little thing is grating on me. in my building, the badge readers are all on the left. i worked hard to get into the habit of putting my badge on my left pocket to make life easier. now that i've gotten that taken care of, i realized the badge readers in the other buildings are on the right. suddenly, life is difficult again. depending on the building i enter, my badge is best on the left or right. there's no way i can reach consistency here.

i'll shush now. life is still good.

No comments: