Tuesday, February 28, 2006

forward from roni…fun times!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Sales clerk at a book store
2. Phone rep for a outdoorsy catalog
3. I made " delivered pizzas for Fast Eddies
4. Admin in the Business Office at Bethel College

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Top Gun
2. Blue Crush
3. Dude, Where's My Car
4. Harold " Kumar Go to White Castle

Four places I have lived:
1. Ely, MN
2. Arden Hills, MN
3. Minneapolis, MN
4. Santa Clara, CA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Las Vegas
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Beauty " the Geek

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Honolulu
2. NYC
3. Egypt
4. Tulsa, Oklahoma

My favorite book:
Ooh, tough one.

Four nicknames I have had in my life:
1. TeeTee
2. Horse
3. Heggy
4. Buttercup (j/k!)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. hunan chicken from Great China
2. a good chicken burrito
3. mom's chili
4. raspberry chocolate chip ice cream

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At Rock Bottom, enjoying a beer
2. On the beach in Greece
3. Hikin' some beautiful terrain
4. On the slopes somewhere in skis

No comments: