i made it! my first class is over. i'm totally freaked out by the thought of going back to school " how long this is going to take me to get a degree...but it should be worth it.
- i get to go to campus. tonight the band was practicing outside " there were students everywhere. i even drove by a frat house. it rules.
- mba programs are majority male. i was 1 of 4 girls out of 40.
- my professor is an actual lawyer who has some great stories.
- i'll meet some cool people, i'm sure.
- one day, i'll have an MBA.
- my professor talked SJSU up without us even askin'. maybe it's not such a crap program, afterall.
- parking sucks.
- i have homework.
- i have to go to class once a week, which means i sit in one place and listen to one person for 2 hours " 45 minutes.
- it's gonna take FOREVER if i take one class a semester, so someday i'm going to have to suck it up " make school more of a priority. i might have to give up a sport. (ah!)