Sunday, May 14, 2006

observations from my weekend

- Orange Friday at the Giants game creates a fabulous array of orange all in one place. I hope LauraOrange could be there some Friday.
- Barry Bonds is pretty lazy...and not all that good. Plus, it sucks that he didn't create history in front of me.
- The volleyball team I coach is unpredictable. We started the morning strong, then crashed for the afternoon " played superduperpoorly. And I can't keep taking it to heart.
- Other coaches can be more immature than my team. For the first time ever, I had to confront another coach about the way she treated my girls. Of course, she denied the whole thing, but hopefully she'll think twice before she does it again.
- Predictable weather rules when it's 80 " sunny.
- Writing a research paper is fun, yet tiring on the brain. And my adult ADD doesn't help.
- If I'm going to break this depression, it's up to me. I can't rely on others. I'll run instead of sleep, think of all the awesome things in my life instead of focusing on the negative, read more, and work my butt off in everything I do. If that doesn't fix it, I'll see a doctor.

No comments: