Thursday, October 13, 2005

fun from another blog

5 things I plan to do before I die:
1. backpack Europe for a couple weeks
2. coach an experienced volleyball team – HS varsity…maybe college
3. live on the East Coast for a couple years, then decide where it’s best to live
4. run at least a half-marathon, maybe a full
5. let my hair grow out to its natural color

5 things I can do:
1. talk to just about anybody
2. play volleyball
3. run at least 6 miles
4. laugh at myself
5. eat a wide variety of foods

5 things I cannot do:
1. play an instrument
2. clean gross things without gagging
3. say "bag," "gag," "aggrevate," "dragon" like non-Ely people
4. stay mad at someone, or even get all that mad
5. sit still for longer than one movie length

5 things I say most often:
1. that's awesome
2. sweeeet
3. grrrrrrrrrrr
4. ain't
5. i hate stupid people

5 Celebrity crushes:
1. Matthew McConaughey
2. Joshie Hartnett (who i was very close to at a movie premiere)
3. Doug Mientkiewicz
4. Ashton Kutcher
5. I'll say Brad Pitt 'cause of Oceans 11 " 12

No comments: