Monday, February 20, 2006

anxiety

i like to think i'm a pretty level-headed, laid-back person. usually, i pull it off. unfortunately, this whole school thing is getting me way out of whack. two classes with homework is much more than i anticipated, and i just keep getting more overwhelmed. tonight i got to learn about the huge research paper i get to write at the end of the semester...all while i was thinking about the accounting test i have tomorrow night. it's just too much to comprehend!!!

i'm doing my best to forget about everything but accounting right now. apparently, i'm really bad at it...i'm still online blogging away...heh.

ps my vb girls are still struggling...we ended up 2-7 on the weekend. i was frustrated enough for a parent to send me an encouraging email requesting i keep my chin up. oy.

No comments: