Tuesday, October 17, 2006

running with family

not scissors. i think we should all go see the movie, though.

this morning i realized it would be fun to run a race with my family again. i've done grandma's 5k with my older brother twice, and almost the whole family did it with us once. it's just an awesome family experience...and i've never been so proud of my parents, who finished much more quickly than i expected.

i'm thinking about doing a full marathon next year and grandma's marathon would work out perfectly with my family vacation schedule. i emailed the fam to ask if they'd think about doing it again. i suggested the 5k for them, and my older bro wrote back to suggest the half-marathon, since we have so long to train. i'm super excited!

now to get the rest of the family to buy in.

No comments: