Tuesday, November 28, 2006

you know you’ve got a good friend when…

...she asks the opener to sign your newly purchased cd AND a**.

let me paint the picture:
sandra " i cruised to the city right after work to grab a little dindin and get to the opener for BNL on time. you see, i'd heard from a couple friends that Mike Doughty was great " i should make effort to get there to hear him. after a couple songs and entertaining interludes, i decided i luved him. i sent jj a text to let him know i agreed with his recommendation " the dude was aweso. just needed me. (i do crack myself up) anyway, when Mr Doughty's guitar string broke, his piano player guy jumped in to let everyone know they'd be signing autographs after their set...and they'd sign any thing. so i jokingly turned to sandra " suggested having him sign my butt. i was mostly kidding...

we went back to check out the merchandise " ended up standing in line with my newly purchased cd...and after sandra had him sign that, she requested he sign my a**. he said, "sure i'll sign her a**." with encouragement from all fans around, i turned around, lifted my shirt " let him sign my lower back. (see? i ain't so bad.)

and i got a great story out of it. i was torn between having him sign my back or jeans...went with the back...

No comments: